Saturday, January 30, 2010

Week 6

So here I am at week six of "52 Weeks of Blogging" and the topic is "How you fell in love with creating."

This is an interesting topic because there are so many stories that I could choose to tell. Even my previous post would work. You may have read it. I shared some of my my childhood arts and crafts. I could also talk about how when I was in school my favourite subject was art or the different cities I grew up in and how I experienced so many forms of art and culture. But how does one choose what story to tell when brevity is important, or without laying out one's long (and perhaps boring) life story?

I am finding this week's topic the most difficult so far. Therefore I am posing this
question to you, the reader. How did you fall in love with creating?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails