Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chalcedony Promotes Calm and Peace


I have been using a lot of the stone chalcedony in my designs for fall so I thought I would share some information on this beautiful and eclectic stone.

Chalcedony is one of my favorite stones because it comes in so many different colours. I love versatility! The most common colours of chalcedony are pale blue, yellow, brown or gray. Though chalcedony can come in all the colours of the rainbow.

The precious stone is made up of chalcedony, agates, jaspers, bloodstone, cornelian, onyx, and chrysoprase.

I always wonder what other people's favourite stones are. So feel free to leave a comment and tell us what your favorite stones are! I want to know!!! Mine is apatite because I just love the greenish blue colour!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails