Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Cure 2009-week two


It's week two of the fall cure and this week is all about doing a thorough cleaning of let's say the kitchen, which is my worst enemy! Thank goodness we just moved in a month ago and we do not need to clean it that thoroughly. We did that when we moved in! Though I still should do some organizing and crumb clean up. Oh and the fridge! The fridge could always use a clean!

Read about others doing the Fall Cure and the Green Cure.

In this picture you see the area in our kitchen where the dirty dishes and recycling always seem to congregate. I guess the walk to the front closet to the recycling is too long, not to mention that exhausting reach into the dishwasher!

2 comments:

  1. The kitchen is really a horror to clean. I despise it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I really think most people do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails