Friday, October 16, 2009

When I Found Etsy

One day about eight months ago I was making jewellery and a friend suggested why not sell it on Etsy. I had never heard of Etsy before so I decided to take a look. I found so many amazing handmade items like this hat and bag. So I took the plunge and signed my self up for an Etsy account.

I started to explore and found the forums and the Storque. That is where I found lots of good advice for newbies. Like how to take good product pictures or market my shop.

Along the way I have found a lot more great artists on Etsy like EbbandFlo who makes crocheted wire jewellery or shkolnik who makes really really cute felted things!!! Who doesn't love cute things!

Now I am selling on Etsy and I love it! Etsy has such a great community and I am proud to be part of it! I love handmade! I love supporting our lovely designers and artists! I look forward every day to the new and creative things that I will come across on Etsy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails