Friday, April 16, 2010

Sleepy Moon Design at Portobello West


I am very excited to say that I will be selling at the April 25th Portobello West market!! This will be my first time at this market so I am so curious to see how it turns out! I have been planning a new booth set up for about two months now. hehe So it better work out on the day.. right!? I am still trying to work out how I am getting there being carless and all... Excursions to crafts shows are usually quite funny. One time I had to bring my own table to a show on main st and the buses were not running because it was car free day. So I carried the table and all my display stuff from Kingsway and Main to I think it was 16th and main!! eek! Well I can say I am glad I am not bringing a table to Portobello on the 25th! :) Anyways I hope to see some of the Vancouverites that I know out at the show!! I will have plenty of new designs that are not listed on Etsy yet. So come down and check them out before anyone else steels them away!

Date:
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Time:
12:00pm - 6:00pm
Location:
Rocky Mountaineer Station
Street:
1755 Cottrell St
City/Town:
Vancouver, BC

See map!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails