Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Inspired Jewellery

Yesterday was a beautiful spring day. I went for a walk with my camera and found so many beautiful plants growing everywhere I looked. Among these plants were these vibrant red flowers. I ended up taking this picture of them.
Many of the pictures I took inspired me to create some springy jewellery, but the red flowers and blue sky spoke to me the most!!
I decided to make a multi gemstone cluster necklace that features genuine red ruby and a blue chalcedony gemstone all wire wrapped in sterling silver. The ruby is abosolutely gorgeous just like the red flowers and the blue hold the same moody contrast that the sky has in the photo.

2 comments:

  1. That picture is amazing! And I love the combo of turquoise and red, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails