Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Penelope Brown, Screen Printed Art


penelope brown

Natasha McHardy is a local Vancouver Artist that I had the pleasure to sit beside at the Portobello West art and fashion market this past Sunday. Natasha was such nice company that day I thought I would share some of her art with all of you!

Natasha's paintings are actually screen printed which gives them a super sleek look and clean finish. She had a wide verity of paintings in every colour at the show, but I have to say my favourite was a two tone pink and green painting of two parakeets. She also has some fabulous robot paintings. I like that her art is appealing to all ages. It is the kind of gift you can give to a child and they will cherish it even when they grow up.

You can connect with Natasha of Penelope Brown here...
Twitter
Etsy
Website

And don't forget to check out this cool video of Natasha's screen printing process...

Penelope Brown from Penelope Brown on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails