Saturday, June 12, 2010

Handmade Comfort and Style

Everyone needs that piece of clothing in their wardrobe that can be worn with just about anything. I love shopping on Etsy for gifts and of course things for my self. I want to share that experience with you so I have put together some cute outfits below. All from Etsy!In this picture... Sleepy Moon Elliptic necklace in sterling silver. This necklace is a great little everyday necklace for the woman on the go. You can literally fly out the door with out thinking because it is going to match anything you are wearing. Art Affect Everyday Pencil Skirt is the perfect staple piece for your wardrobe. I can't tell you how many times I have thrown on a simple pencil skirt with my shirt either tucked in or loose. It looks great!

In this picture... Conscious Clothing Striped Hemp Racerback Cowl Dress This dress looks super comphy and I can't live without a dress like this. They are easy to wear and can be paired with leggings, a belt or even jacket for a whole new look. Be Something New Brown Leather Flower Headband This head band is super cute while still being neutral with the browns and light blues. I bought my first headband on Etsy and I am hooked. I am especially excited to have it for the summer because it will be so easy to keep my hair out of my face in the hot weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails