Friday, October 15, 2010

Ivory Vintage Market

Vancouver vintage market
Vancouver craft show
So I've been super busy just getting ready for the Ivory Vintage Market on Saturday. I practically had to make one of every piece of jewellery that I make so that I would have stalk for the show! Now that it is tomorrow the excitement is huge! I have never done a show in Surrey before so it will be great to visit a new part of the city.

From what I here there is a great mix of vintage and handmade at the show and this month the show is being held in a cute little community center called Ocean Park Hall. (pictures above) You can check out the ivory vintage blog and get directions to the market here. If you end up going make sure to stop by my table and introduce your self!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails