Thursday, May 7, 2009

My Love For Topaz


These earrings are dedicated to my love for topaz. Golden topaz is the most powerful, electromagnetic of yellow/ solar plexus gems. A strong, steady, high level gem for mental clarity, focus, perceptiveness, high level concepts, confidence, personal power, stamina. Helps mood swings, insomnia, worries, fears, depression, exhaustion, nervous system stress, stomach anxiety. Also works somewhat with the crown CTR. Liver/pancreas detoxification, bloodsugar balance, tissue and backbone strengthener (physically and emotionally). Radiates warmth, sun/light energy, protection. Excellent for water signs, teachers, excess work stress, manifesting, higher-self connection. Brings emotions and thinking into balance.

Now beside all the emotional and physical powers it is "said" to give, golden topaz is so so pretty and I just want more of it! I have made a pair of these earrings for my self as well because I really love them!
Made by: Sleepy Moon Design

1 comment:

  1. I quite agree! Topaz is really pretty and I like the faceted ones you have here. Pearl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails