Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Visiting my home town

Right now I am taking a ten day trip and am staying in my home town to visit everyone that is here. It has been really great seeing everyone and a great way to get the word out about my new business. Since I have only been seriously working on my jewelry design for about half a year it is the first time many of my family and friends have had a chance to see my work, other than on etsy. I would say that my jewelry has already had a great response within my family. I am having a jewelry party tomorrow for everyone to come and see everything set up on a display. I am also having a door prize for the people who come. Which will include some fun things that I find at the store today and some of my jewelry. I am excited to see how this party will turn out. I guess we will see tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails