Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Dinner Time Craving


When I am craving something flavourful and yummy for dinner, but really don't feel like cooking I pop out my rice cooker, my frying pan and make some stir fry! Here is my yummy and simple recipe!

Ingredients:
Garlic
Soy Sauce
Ginger
Baby corn
Zucchini
Onions
Green beans
Chicken
Shrimp
Scallops

Directions:
Cut chicken in small pieces and fry until cooked. Add onions, garlic, soy sauce and ginger then add the rest of the veggies. Fry them until they are almost entirely cooked and then add shrimp, scallops or both.

Put it on top of some rice and now you are ready to eat!

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm. so good! Great pic!
    Nice blog. It looks great! Hopefull mine will look this nice one day... = )

    -- Melissa Serenity
    http://www.melissaserenity.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails