Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Spring Is Here... Already!?

I took these pictures of cherry blossoms on the trees from my walk today so I can share how I feel and I am ecstatic to see cherry blossoms on the trees in February! Why? Because I grew up in Saskatchewan where it is usually minus 30 Celsius in the middle of February and when you go out side your nostrils freeze shut and your face is stuck in your sleeve to try and get the little warmth you can from your breath!!! I could go on... This was my second winter in Vancouver and it still excites me when the winter is so short!


So it's spring here in Vancouver already! It might suck for the Olympics, but I am pretty happy! There are so many things to look forward to when you think of spring. The warmth for one, but I am excited about how spring makes me feel. It brings on a whole wave of creativity for me. Fresh colours and jewellery to wear with summer attire! :) That means people can actually see the jewellery you are wearing without the big coat in the way! hehe

Spring is also time for getting ready for going to craft shows. All the creative people come out of there houses and share there work with the world once again. I only hope that it stays! What is the weather like where you live?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love Spring! It's so exciting to think that winter is over and summer is on the way, and yes, you can start wearing your jewellery again :) It's Autumn here in Australia, which is nice too... starting to think of coats and stockings and scarves.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails