Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sneak Peak

tie clip
tie bar
subtle sterling silver tie clipI always get asked by men if I make men's jewellery. Well men! Now I have something for you. I am now making tie clips and in the near future cuff links to match. Above is a sneak peak of one of my designs. It is extra shiny with a subtle design which can take the tie clip from dressy to casual with out looking out of place. For more formal occasions I will also be making tie clips with gems and customizable designs. A tie clip is an accessory that gets noticed quite a bit and is a great conversation starter so grab your tie clips, because they are an excellent way to express your personality!

The tie clips will soon be available in my Etsy shop and at upcoming local events so keep watching for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails