Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yearly Project - Stage 1

I know that I am a simplistic kind of girl, but even I need a bit of extravagance in my life! That is why I am taking on a yearly project. This yearly project will be a one of a kind piece that uses the finest materials and the hardest techniques. It will be a great learning experience to test my knowledge and my creativity and best yet when I am done it will be for sale in my etsy shop for one lucky person to snatch up. So stay tuned for updates on my process!

Here are some inspirational photos I found of extravagant and artsy designs...Ring by Todd Pownell


2 comments:

  1. What a great way to challenge yourself! :) I love that ring in the first photo - gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited about this project! I started some sketches last night that I will be posting soon.

    Isn't that ring amazing!

    ~Zoe :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails