Thursday, April 21, 2011

April 20th Art Gallery Protest

A busy day! I went to work in the morning as usual on a Wednesday all the way to North Van. I left work at 3:50, but missed the bus, waited and ended up stepping off the bus downtown right at 4:20. I was two blocks away from the art gallery and I was already in a clouds of smoke. I headed towards the gallery despite not wanting to get high and it took me 20 minutes to get through the crowd from one side of the gallery to the other! Half way through I snapped this picture. See the smoke clouds!All in all I was excited to see the cops doing nothing to the people standing next to them lighting joints but, mostly I ended up with the munchies from just being in the smoke. So a few friends and I went to a traditional Saudi Arabian and Lebanese restaurant hidden away at 1065 Granville St. It is seriously good food.

Wednesday night updates of the Reakwon, Snack The Ripped, Evil Ebeneser and Young Sin concert coming next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails