Thursday, June 18, 2009

A Handmade Moment



A really great and fun opportunity has come for all the crafters of the world so I thought i would take a crack at it.
Etsy tv is having a contest where you have to create a 15 or 30 second long video showing a handmade moment. The grand prize is $3000!!!! So I put my brain to work and did it last night after my son went to bed. You can see the video here!

The process...
First I gathered all of the crafty tools I had in my house and thought up a way to spell Etsy.com with them. Then I took pictures of myself in five different frames, edited them in photo shop and cut them out. After I had everything ready for the set it was time to bring out the camera and tripod. This is where we ran into a bit of a problem... I had my camera and I had my tripod but I didn't have the piece to attach the camera to my tripod. So after 10ft of packing tape and some nifty taping skills I was ready to shoot my video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails