Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Bracelet Goodness

labradorite bangleIf you have used the shop sections in my etsy shop before you might have noticed a lack of bracelets. Well I think it is now time for a change! We all need something to pair with with your necklace and earrings right?!
gemstone dangle braceletWhile playing around in my studio I happened to make the gemstone charm bangle pictured above. Now I am not a bracelet person, but I really love this bracelet! In fact the one in the picture is now mine and you can also get one just like it in my Etsy shop.

I have plans for more fun bangles with more shiny gemstone charms and even some hand cut silver charms as well. That is more than likely what I will be working on today. Along with an order for a new store that will be selling Sleepy Moon jewellry. But I am not going to tell you which store yet! It's a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails