Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pussy Willow Bracelet


As I mentioned before I have been working on a pussy willow necklace, but it isn't a necklace any more it is a bracelet!
pussy willow necklaceThe bracelet features a pussy willow branch that I hand cut out of brass. I gave the brass an aged look for a more natural feel to the piece.
nature jewelryThe rest of the bracelet features a strand of tiny faceted hematite rounds. I wire wrapped each gemstone individually which takes quite a lot of focus and time. Which brings me to the reason why it is not a necklace any more, it's a bracelet... As I was working away at wire wrapping the vision of a bracelet and less wire wrapping I would have to do popped into my head. I do think that this piece works better as a bracelet in the end and my shop is in need of bracelets!

Check out the necklace in my etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails