Friday, August 6, 2010

Silver Dreams Ginkgo


Ok so I don't have a pussy willow necklace to show you just yet. (Mentioned in post below) I do however have a sterling silver ginkgo leaf necklace with a small rock crystal accent. I call it "Silver Dreams" because it has such a romantic and fairy tale vibe with the lightness of the sterling silver and the sparkle of the rock crystal.

handmade sterling silver ginkgo leaf necklace
I made the ginkgo leaf by tracing a real ginkgo leaf that I picked from a tree in Stanley Park, Vancouver. I traced it onto the sterling silver then delicately cut it out with a saw. I then gave it some curves and bends and with the swipe of a polishing cloth and sanding block it was done!

handmade foliage necklaceThis necklace is listed in my Etsy shop.
Sterling Silver Crystal Ginkgo Necklace

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails