Saturday, November 28, 2009

Advertising Reviews # 2

Here are some more reviews on advertising for your Etsy shop!


#1
Cafe Handmade
I get my self a 4 week slot in the Cafe Handmade show and I have to say it was good at first, but now I am lost in the pile of new people joining the craft show. So while it is a really good price for the 4 week slot I think buying the one week slot is more worth your money!


#2
Carousel ad on Craft Cult
The people who run craft cult are really friendly and very helpful! I would have to say that I liked the carousel ad. I am torn between weather I like the carousel or the side bar better. I think they were both beneficial to my traffic and views. The carousel ad is definitely easier if you do not have the time or skills to make a side bar as. All you have to do is send them some links and they do the work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails