Thursday, November 26, 2009

Find Inspiration

A great place to find inspiration and learn new things is at the library! Everyone has one and every one has hopefully been there at some point in time. So next time you are there check out the art and craft section! Below is some scanned pages of a book that I found called "Adorn New Jewelry" by Amanda Mansell
I liked this book because it is filled with things like this CRAZY big earring! Things like this inspire me to think outside the box and be unique! I love it!


I think these long earrings are really cool.. I wonder if people would wear them?
The necklace on the left is so fun! I like the detail with the beads on the chain. I will definitely have to work something like that into a design of mine! :)

1 comment:

  1. Woah.. they're beautiful pieces arnt they? (^_^)So intricate.. i think i'd be scared of wearing something like that.. incase i broke it! =P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails