Thursday, November 19, 2009

My Christmas Donation

I have been away from the computer this past week, but that doesn't mean that I have not been busy! I have been working on some necklaces that I will be donating as Christmas presents to the women in Bethany house. Bethany house is a young women's shelter for women who are pregnant or have new babies. It is located in Saskatoon Saskatchewan which is where I am from.
This is what the necklaces look like. The black stone is glass and makes this necklace a great statement piece! The chain is a silver plated ball chain that is 16" long but can be extended to 20"s. The chain was graciously donated to me by a supplier on Etsy called ImJewellee
Here are the necklaces all packaged up! I hope all the girls love their gifts this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails