Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Enthusiasm, Where is It?


Enthusiasm...

On a good day enthusiasm is there and I am ready to take on the world, but sometimes I wake up on the wrong side of the bed.. or maybe I just stayed up to late making jewellery the night before and I have to do somethings to find it. What really gets me going and makes me totally enthusiastic about my work is reading the feedback that I get from customers and admirers.

"
These stones are gorgeous, and the earrings are the perfect size and very well made. " -Customer

"Gorgeous! Simple yet beautiful design with quality materials! Quick delivery, great seller." -Customer

"I am very impressed with Sleepy Moon Design. They sent a message letting me know they shipped, and I received them in a couple of days. The workmanship is so wonderful with a fresh simple design, exactly my liking! Wonderful!" -Customer

"My wife wears this every week, it's one of her new favorites! " -Customer

Just reading those few sentances reminds me how much i love to be able to provide beautiful pieces people all over the world will cherish for years to come and hopefully make them feel like a super star while wearing them! Maybe even some of my enthusiasm will carry on to them through the design and art of the piece.

Check out this topic on Scoutie Girls We Scout Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails