Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sometimes You Gotta Quit

Photo by: Noah Love Joy
Scoutie Girl asks us to talk about quitting on We Scout Wednesday. I am a bit late since it is Thursday now, but I love doing these!

The best thing I ever "quit" was my life in my home town! Yes I dropped everything and moved to Vancouver. I left a bad relationship and my home town in the dust to start over and be a mom to my little boy in a great beautiful city full of opportunities!

There have been many things that I have quit or thought about quitting over the years, but I don't regret it one bit. It has all been a journey to help me find my true passion. If I did not quit this and that over the years I might not be where I am today. This new found freedom I got from "quitting" lead me to discover jewellery making and a whole new perspective on life! And I can say that from the time I started making jewellery to now I have never once thought about quitting it!!

Quitting is like learning the hard way. Everyone makes mistake and you learn from them. If you feel you are going in the wrong direction sometimes the best thing to do is stop and think. Maybe you are going in the wrong direction.

Learn from your experiences and don't be afraid to quit because of what someone might say. Just do what you love and make sure you love what you do!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails