Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Fresh Taste Of Nature

New collection is
NOW AVAILABLE!
Introducing a whole new collection of goodies to choose from in my Etsy shop!

I have been playing around with some new techniques with metal like cutting, texturing, hammering and so on. It is a departure from my usual gemstones and wire wrapped pieces. I think it will be an exciting change of direction for the Sleepy Moon line.

The new pieces are best described as simple and polished, with elements of nature, both urban and wild. Many of the new pieces feature abstract leaves and geometric shapes paired with colourful gemstones.

And to celebrate this new collection I am having a buy one get one 30% off sale on anything in my shop. The sale will be on from August 28th to August 30th. Please enter the sale code "metal" in the message to seller section during check out. Go all the way through the purchase process but, DON'T PAY. I will send you a revised invoice with the proper sale price.

Where can you find this new collection?
:: My Etsy shop under the search term "new"
:: OhKuol on Granville at Broadway in Vancouver

In the near future I will be incorporating these new techniques and frankly the love I have discovered for metal into several new designs including a warm and earthy fall collection… So stay tuned for updates on the process of that!

3 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails